Apple Cider Vinegar
Want that silky, shiny hair again? Did you know Apple Cider Vinegar makes a wonderful hair conditioner?
Apple Cider vinegar contains a variety of amazing B vitamins, pectin, enzymes, nutrients, folic acid, and potassium as well as small amounts of Magnesium and Iron.
Step 1: Put some pure Apple Cider Vinegar in a good quality spray bottle and keep in your shower caddy.
Step 2: After shampooing your hair, simply finish by rising your hair with the Apple Cider Vinegar.
Step 3: Feel the difference immediately! No longer feel that dry, stalky hair, but instead feel that new you – silky, shinny and soft hair!
NOTE: When buying Apple Cider Vinegar make sure you buy the one containing the mother. Organic is always best if you can too!
And Guess what else? Apple Cider Vinegar makes beautiful homemade goat’s ricotta cheese!
– 2 litres Full Cream Goats Milk
– 1/4 – 1/2 cup Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (containing the mother)
– Salt & Pepper
– Pour milk into a Saucepan and bring to the boil.
– As soon as you see it come to the boil, add Apple Cider Vinegar.
– Stir well.
– Take saucepan off the heat and let sit for 5 mins.
– Pour your curds and whey into sieve or cheesecloth-lined colander and drain over a bowl until you have a soft lump of cheese. (We use the whey to soak the chooks grain in, however it can be used in cooking or simply tipped down the sink!)
– Put your lump of cheese in a bowl and mix in salt, pepper and cut chives. You can now eat it, or if you prefer a firmer block simply press back into the sieve and leave to set for a couple of hours in the fridge.
– Enjoy on toast or crackers.
– Be sure to keep refrigerated.